lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

WELCOME TO MY NEW FASHION BLOG!

Welcome everyone to my new fashion blog!! The first publications are always a bit difficult and, in this case is too.
I think the best way to start this blog is inviting you all to enjoy the upcoming September 9th of fashion night´s out in Madrid.It´s a perfect date for all fashion lovers in wich case, you can collaborate with the ONG " aldeas infantiles", if you buy the pack that VOGUE has made especially for this occasion. www.fashionnightout.es.
I hope this is the first post of many post where we can share our love for fashion.

2 comentarios:

  1. Valeria thank you for your recent blog!
    I also love fashion. You can say I am a fashion victim jjj
    I will be delighted to follow your advices and suggestions.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Welcome! I hope we can exchange many ideas! and enjoy this exciting world of fashion

    ResponderEliminar